Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Changes...

From now on, I am going to change the way my blog is going to go. I am not going to talk about Celeb Gossip or Fashion Tips anymore. I might through some Fashion advice in every once in awhile...but from now on, I want my blog to be about whatever I want it to be. Whether it is just venting, telling about something that happened that day, or just something that's been on my mind lately...
A few days ago was my first day of 8th Grade..upper class men bay-bay!! And I love 8th grade so far...except for the fact that I miss Mrs. Hearn :( I love all of my teachers, and so far everything is going and fine and smooth. Not too much work, and I made a new friend named Ashley..She gets to be on Varsity Cheer as well...YEAH!! Well, gotta go. I am always so tired in the mornings..ttyl!!

2 comments: