Monday, September 14, 2009

Drama!!

If there is one thing that I hate...it is Drama!! It drives me bonkers, and I cannot stand when Drama breaks up a great friendship. All this Drama with wanting to fit in, does this boy like me, and are my friends cool enough. I am sick and tired of it..ugg. Especially I hate when someone gets a boyfriend, but they just decide that they are more important than her friends...it just is a pet peeve of mine. But I guess that is just part of the package of Middle School! I have heard from a few reliable sources, that in High School, is when you realize who your TRUE friends are, and that the Drama lessens. Thank goodness!!

3 comments:

  1. 8th grade was a tough year as far as drama went for me 2! But 9th grade has been much better. It is also your choice! If you choose to hang out with people who lift you up... then you feel brighter! I learned that the hard way last year....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes..I agree with you. I have lost some friends this year due to drama..but that just taught me that they weren't really my true friends after all if somethings are more important (boys) than your friends..

    ReplyDelete
  3. drama is the worst. you can also chose how it goes down through who you surround yourself with. 9th grade is an easy year drama wise, 10th grade may suprise you... just saying. but very good blog by the way. just dont change who you are for anyone and you will get through ok

    ReplyDelete